Denver Colorado GrandPrix racing is one of the most popular events in the area. We keep you up to date on the latest news, and information regarding the entire Colorado real racing circuit. If you have any questions, or want to post upcoming events, please let us know and we will be happy to help spread the word.
If its regarding real racing in Colorado, we’re happy to help promote and get people talking about it.
LOCAL DENVER COLORADO INFO:
Located at the base of the Rocky Mountains, Denver is one of America’s most beautiful cities. And one of the most fun. Blessed with 300 days of sunshine a year, Denver is a lively city with a great love of the outdoors. Here you’ll find the nation’s largest city park system, 90 golf courses and an incredible 650 miles of paved bike trails. But Denver is also a cultural and sophisticated city.
Please use the links to the left to learn more about our great city!
Welcome to Denver:
* Draws more than 130,000 fans for the three-day event
* Delivers the significant Denver, Colorado market, the nation’s #19 ADI
* Is a significant stop on the CHAMP Car World Series circuit, North America’s top open-wheel racing motorsports championship
* Is televised nationally and internationally and is seen by racing fans worldwide
* Features family-oriented activities
* Provides unique corporate hospitality venues
* §Generates an estimated economic impact of more than $21 million making it a cornerstone of both sports and event tourism in Denver, Colorado.Provides more than $32 million worth of comparative media value for its sponsors as measured by the foremost sports and special event evaluation firm, Joyce Julius and Associates.
Average Household Income: $56,246
Gender Male: 50.09%
Ethnicity White: 64.30%
African American: 11.20%
Asian, Pacific Islander: 2.70%
Native American: 0.93%
Age Under 18: 26.39%
18 to 34: 25.08%
35 to 54: 32.05%
55 to 64: 7.22%
High School Graduates: 78.90%
Some college, no degree: 19.50%
Associate degree: 4.90%
Bachelor’s degree: 22.10%
Graduate or professional degree: 12.40%
Household Income Distribution
Under $25,000: 26.69%
$25,000 to $49,999: 29.52%
$50,000 to $74,999: 20.37%